• Instructions for measuring a fit model
• Chapter on how to measure a bra
• Sample garment specifications with plotted measurements
• Clip art library of flats, collars, pockets, accessories, trim, and stiches
• Fraction-to-decimal conversion chart
• Grading worksheet
• Incremental grade guides for all size ranges
• Front and back view croquis figures in pdf file format
• Excel spec sheet templates with embedded formulas to calculate measurements
• Excel grading worksheet templates
• Flats library in pdf file format
• Illustrator brush library of stitches and trims
• Clip art library in pdf file format
• What is a Spec Manual?
• Front and Back View Croquis Figures
• How to Measure a Skirt
• How to Measure Pants and Shorts
• How to Measure a Vest
• How to Measure a Woven Shirt
• How to Measure a Dress
• How to Measure a One-Piece Bodysuits and Jumpsuits
• How to Measure a Sweater
• How to Measure a Tailored Jacket
• How to Measure Outerwear
• How to Measure a Bra
• Sample Spec Sheets and Garment Graphs
• Clip Art Library
Instructors and Students:
Be sure that you are logged in to view your resources. If you have just registered for a new account. If you have problems accessing the resources or wish to request access to a specific resource, please contact your account manager.
Michele Wesen Bryant
teaches fashion design, drawing and digital courses at Parsons School of Fashion and the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York. She was also a visiting Professor at Istanbul Technical University, FIT at Polimoda Florence, and Parsons Paris. Bryant has given special presentations on visual culture at Virginia Commonwealth University, Bunka Women's University Tokyo, Institut Français de la Mode, The Naples Philharmonic Center and the Brooklyn Museum. Clients for her design consultancy include the US Army, I. Spiewak, Barney’s, United Media, Mattel, Hearst Publications and the Museum of Modern Art.
is a professor of fashion design at the Fashion Institute of Technology and a design consultant for Her Majesty Intimates and Cole Girl's Swimwear. For three years, she designed haute couture, pret-a-porter, and license collections for Carven Couture in Paris, and then continued her design career in New York City with Calvin Klein Intimate Apparel, Adrienne Vittadini, and Malain Knits.