FUNDAMENTALS OF LIGHTING
PAPERBACK + STUDIO
- JAN 12, 2017
|eBook + Studio||9781501320910|
|Companion Study Tools||ISBN|
Please note that exam/inspection copies and instructor resources are only available to instructors and faculty staff at recognized institutions.
Fundamentals of Lighting, 3rd Edition, takes an integrated approach to the study of lighting and design. Topics include lighting system basics, lighting and the design process, human factors, sustainability, global issues, regulations, business practices, and the LEED building certification program.
Fundamentals of Lighting STUDIO—an online tool for more effective study!
· Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
· Review concepts with flashcards of essential vocabulary
Table of Contents
Part 1: Principles of Lighting
1. Introduction to Quality Lighting
2. Color and Directional Effects of Lighting
3. Natural and Electrical Light Sources
4. Energy, the Environment, and Sustainable Design
5. Illumination, Well-Being, and Behavior
6. Lighting Systems: Luminaires
7. Lighting Systems: Controls
8. Quantity of Light
Part Two: Lighting Design Applications and the Design Process
9. Lighting Design Process: Project Planning through Design Development
10. Lighting Design Process: Contract Documents through Post-Occupancy Evaluation
11. Residential Applications
12. Commercial Applications
Appendix A: Lighting Manufacturers, Distributors, and Suppliers
Appendix B: Professional Organizations, Government Agencies, and Trade Associations
Appendix C: References
Appendix D: LEED Certification Credit Attributes Related to Quality Lighting
About The AuthorsSusan M. Winchip, PhD, LEED AP, MIES, is Professor Emerita at Illinois State University, USA.
- Paperback + Studio
- Fairchild Books
- 340 color illus